About Me

My photo
Welcome to Biddle Bits! My name is Sarah & I believe that *anyone* can create amazing things, if you just work on them one step at a time.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

St. Patrick's Day cookies


A family and fan-favorite are my lemon cake cookies. They are DEE-licious and super-easy. I've made a few other cookie varieties with cake mixes (chocolate cake mix with dark chocolate chips, strawberry cake mix with white chocolate chips) and all have been equally as yummy. So, when I ran across a box of Pillsbury Key Lime pie cake mix the other day, I HAD to buy a box and try it out!

I followed the exact directions for my lemon cake cookies, using white chocolate chips, and they turned out a lovely key lime green color...

Perfect for St. Patty's day!!

I made them into cookie bars, rather than individual cookies, for a mexican fiesta dinner, and they disappeared pretty quickly...I didn't even get a chance to snap a picture of them out-of-the-pan!

They are magically delicious :)

Follow these directions for fun St. Patrick's day cookies or cookie bars!
Num, num, num...

Try 'em and let me know what you and your favorite leprechauns think!

No comments:

Post a Comment